FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Sherry Roberts
The Roberts Group
Bella Rosa: A Genuine American Beauty
A New Member of the Original Karastan Collection
DALTON, GA, January 7, 2010—Bella Rosa is a genuine American beauty with classic roots but a transitional feel that works with a wide range of decorating styles.
Loaded with visual texture, Bella Rosa is casually classic in style and fashion forward in color. It works bold reds with natural shades to create organic decorating and a lush, fresh look.
Bella Rosa’s beauty will last and last—thanks to its durable Axminster weaving and its New Zealand wool fiber, which is sustainable, renewable, and combines softness with performance.
About Bella Rosa
- Color palette: Rich red and natural shades of dried wild grass with peacock blue accents
- Fiber: Fully worsted New Zealand wool with Luster-wash
- Construction: Woven on Axminster loom in Eden, NC
- Sizes available: 5'9: x 9', 8'8" x 10'6, 8'8" x 12'
- Custom rugs: Bella Rosa can be custom hand-seamed to create custom size rugs in a fraction of the time it would take to weave and import a similar piece.
- Price for 5'9" x 9': $1,299
# # #
Download a Word file of this release.
Click or right-click photos to view or save high-resolution versions.
Karastan’s Bella Rosa: bold red combines with natural shades for organic decorating.
Karastan is part of Mohawk Industries, a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications. Mohawk offers a complete selection of broadloom carpet, ceramic tile, wood, stone, laminate, vinyl, rugs and other home products. These products are marketed under the premier brands in the industry, which, in addition to Karastan, include Mohawk, American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, Marazzi, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. Mohawk’s unique merchandising and marketing assists consumers in creating their dreams. Mohawk provides a premium level of service with its own trucking fleet and more than 250 local distribution locations.
3032 Sugar Valley Road NW
Sugar Valley, GA 30746
Press Contact: Sherry Roberts | 952-322-4005