FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Sherry Roberts
The Roberts Group
Karastan 2011 Woven Introductions: Broadloom Solutions for Every DÉcor
DALTON, GA, February 7, 2011—Karastan’s 2011 woven broadloom introductions are all about comfort with new wool and wool blend carpets and decorating versatility with many coordinating products that enable consumers to flow Karastan quality from room to room.
The Comfort of Wool
- Wool Crochet. Wool Crochet is as comforting as a handmade sweater. Made of soft and durable 100% New Zealand wool, this textured loop and cut carpet has a casual handcrafted charm. It is woven on Kara-Loc looms using three different yarn colors, which creates 10 exciting new tones. Wool Crochet issues a warm welcome in any interior.
- Pointelle. Pointelle’s refined yet simple pin dot pattern can be used in any room. This cut and loop classic is Kara-Loc woven of fully worsted New Zealand wool for incredibly softness and stamina. Available in 12 colors, Pointelle helps create soothing spaces with its softer hues or conveys a sense of excitement with its bolder shades.
- Lino. Inspired by a classic linen fabric, Lino features a Kara-Loc woven cross hatch pattern. Its upscale casual appearance offers decorating versatility—use it in any décor from modern to traditional or layer it with a beautiful Karastan rug. Lino is crafted of Karastan Kashmere stria nylon. Ten color lines coordinate with Variegato.
- Variegato. Variegato offers simple, understated elegance that is a perfect complement to Karastan’s patterned Lino. This soft stria cut and loop product, which is Kara-Loc woven and made from Karastan Kashmere nylon fiber, has the look and feel of cashmere. Its 10 rich shades add a sense of old world charm to any interior.
- Rivero. A luxurious feel and chic style give this Wilton woven personality. Rivero’s small-scale basket weave pattern enhances any décor from modern to traditional. Crafted of Karastan Everlast fiber, Rivero comes in three fashionable colors and is offered in two widths so it also will work nicely as runners in hallways and on staircases. It coordinates with Savion.
- Savion. Savion defines elegant living in any room with its velvety saxony construction and traditional floral scroll pattern. It is made of Karastan Everlast fiber and comes in five luscious colorways. Savion is offered in coordinating roll runners in two widths to carry the beauty of Savion through to hallways and staircases.
- Cobble Bay. This pattern has been the best-selling pattern for Karastan for 30 years, and now it has been updated and reintroduced as Cobble Bay. A Kara-Loc woven patterned loop, it combines the richness of wool with the resilience of acrylic to provide years of care-free durability. Cobble Bay is offered in 14 fresh, new colors, which coordinate with Cobble Shore and Cobble Ridge.
- Cobble Ridge. Cobble Ridge is a classic herringbone pattern made with a special blend of soft wool and durable acrylic fiber. This Kara-Loc woven beauty shares the same color line of 14 shades with Cobble Bay and Cobble Shore for decorating versatility.
- Cobble Shore. Cobble Shore provides fashion, color and comfort for today’s consumer. It is a Kara-Loc woven textured loop pattern made with a special blend of wool and acrylic fiber. This soft yet durable companion to Cobble Bay and Cobble Ridge shares a palette of 14 fashion-forward colors.
# # #
Download a Word file of this release.
Click or right-click photos to view or save high-resolution versions.
Wool Crochet from Karastan has the handcrafted charm of a favorite sweater.
Karastan’s Savion comes in two widths to carry the beauty of Karastan throughout the home.
The classic herringbone pattern of Karastan’s Cobble Ridge enhances any décor from modern to traditional.
Karastan is part of Mohawk Industries, a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications. Mohawk offers a complete selection of broadloom carpet, ceramic tile, wood, stone, laminate, vinyl, rugs and other home products. These products are marketed under the premier brands in the industry, which, in addition to Karastan, include Mohawk, American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, Marazzi, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. Mohawk’s unique merchandising and marketing assists consumers in creating their dreams. Mohawk provides a premium level of service with its own trucking fleet and more than 250 local distribution locations.
3032 Sugar Valley Road NW
Sugar Valley, GA 30746
Press Contact: Sherry Roberts | 952-322-4005